These terms and conditions are effective from 1st July 2022.
For the purpose of this document, Priscilla Smith-Bizzotto and any subcontract personal trainers hired by Metamorphosis Fitness Coaching & Personal Training are here in known as The Fitness Coach and any person booking into and attending a Metamorphosis Fitness Class, Training or PT Session, will be herein known as The Client.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Client certifies that:
- He/She is physically capable of participating in a strength, flexibility and/or aerobic training exercise program and using the equipment associated with such training; and
- He/She is over the age of eighteen (18) (if under the age of eighteen a guardian’s consent is required); and
- He/She has either (i) had a physical examination and been given a medical practitioner’s permission to participate in this training program; or (ii) decided to participate in this training program without the approval of a medical practitioner.
- The Fitness Coach is not a medical professional and is without expertise to diagnose medical conditions or impairments. The Client agrees to promptly and fully disclose to The Fitness Coach any injury, condition or impairment which may have a deleterious effect on or be impacted by this training program and the Fitness Coach’s decision to discontinue training because of any condition which presents an adverse risk or threat to the health or safety of The Client, The Fitness Coach or others shall be conclusive.
- If in the event of a medical issue arising either before the commencement of the physical training sessions or during coaching sessions The Fitness Coach will refer The Client to a medical practitioner/Allied Health Professional following industry best practice guideline as prescribed by Fitness Australia.
- This training program will involve physical activity and, as appropriate, use of certain equipment and machinery. Such activities may present a risk of injury or even death. The Client voluntarily agrees to participate in these activities and to assume all risk of personal injury, death and property damage resulting from such activities, use of equipment, machinery or public or private facilities. The Client may opt to not undertake particular activities within the Fitness class if they deem them to be unsafe for them, in which case substitute exercises will be arranged. The Client will ensure they have adequate space to exercise safely if conducted via online platforms.
- The Client agrees on behalf of him/herself and his/her personal representatives or heirs to release and discharge The Fitness Coach, his/her agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all claims or causes of actions (known and unknown) arising out of the training program including without limitation injury or loss resulting from The Client’s use of any equipment or facilities which break or malfunction.
- Metamorphosis Fitness Coaching & Personal Training does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If The Client does become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a Metamorphosis Fitness Coaching & Personal Training staff member so the matter can be logged and referred to the proper authorities.
- No implied warranties or representations are made other than those expressly contained herein, and this document contains all the terms of the Agreement between the parties. The Fitness Coach expressly notes that results will differ for clients based upon various factors including without limitation; body type, nutrition, work ethic, etc. and no guarantees of results are possible.
- Proper nutrition, hydration and adequate rest are an essential part to the training program. The Client must not attend training if overly fatigued or if under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The Fitness Coach has the right to refuse any parties that are not fit to exercise.
- Personal and group training sometimes requires a small amount of physical contact between The Fitness Coach and The Client to ensure proper technique. The fitness coach will at all times attempt to direct without contact and will ask the client for permission if at any point contact needs to be made. At no time is contact to go beyond what is relative to each exercise or outside of Client/Fitness Coach Business relationship.
- Any information obtained during the coaching relationship is of a private and confidential nature and will be handled in accordance with the relevant privacy acts and will only be discussed to any other parties with the express written permission of The Client or where the information may result in harm to self or to others.
- Metamorphosis Coaching Hours are Monday 5.30-7.30pm, Wednesday 5.00-6.30pm, Thursday 7.30-8.30pm and Sunday 9.00am-10.30am.
- In the event of any conflict or dispute arising from the execution of these terms and conditions it is recommended to resolve the issue utilising the processes outlined in the document “Your Guide to Dispute Resolution” available as a downloadable document from the Attorney-General’s Department ; ag.gov.au